• Reimagine AI has received funding from the Canada Media fund to build a prototype for its AI interactive technology
• David spoke at Google Toronto on Artificial Intelligence and Creativity, in May 2018.
• David hosted a public panel and conversation with the lead researchers from Google Brain, Facebook AI, Deepmind, and Element AI at the Ingenium Canada Museum of Science and Innovation on April 25th, 2018.
• Lyric AI, the first phase of our Music/Artificial Intelligence collaboration with Google Brain (lead by Hugo Larochelle and Pablo Castro) was presented at NIPS2017 (Neural Information Processing Systems - Machine Learning and Computational Neuroscience Conference, Long Beach California).
• Vice - Motherboard article on artificial intelligence and creativity featuring David Usher More: