Interactive • Artificial Intelligence • Visualization
Reimagine AI is an artificial intelligence creative studio that lives in the heart of Montreal. We are storytellers and work at the intersection of AI and the human experience. Our unique vision bridges the divide between artists and geeks (we love both) to build original creative experiences using interactive storytelling and applied AI.
• Reimagine AI has received funding from the Canada Media fund to build a prototype for its AI interactive technology
• The Climate Clock was presented at the G7 Summit in Quebec City
• David Usher was on CBC Q speaking about Creativity and AI
• David spoke at Google Toronto on Creativity and AI, May 14th
• David hosted a panel and conversation with the lead researchers from Google Brain, Facebook AI, Deepmind, and Element AI at the Ingenium Canada Museum of Science and Innovation on April 25th, 2018, Tixs are sold out.
• The Climate Clock was presented at the Globe Forum Conference: Leadership Summit for Sustainable Business
• Lyric AI, the first phase of our Music/Artificial Intelligence collaboration with Google Brain (lead by Hugo Larochelle and Pablo Castro) was presented at NIPS2017 (Neural Information Processing Systems - Machine Learning and Computational Neuroscience Conference, Long Beach California) and SXSW
• The Climate Clock will be featured as the centerpiece for the Canada Museum of Science and Technology traveling exhibit about climate change for the next 3 years.
• The the Climate Clock was displayed and presented by Dr Damon Matthews at the United Nations Climate Change Conference COP23 in Bonn
• Vice - Motherboard article on artificial intelligence and creativity featuring David Usher More:
David hosted a panel and conversation with lead AI researchers: Joëlle Pineau head of Facebook AI, Philippe Beaudoin co-founder of Element AI, Doina Precup head of Deepmind and Pablo Castro researcher at Google Brain, at the Canada Museum of Science and Innovation.