Interactive • Artificial Intelligence • Visualization
Reimagine AI is an artificial intelligence creative studio that lives in the heart of Montreal. We are storytellers and work at the intersection of AI and the human experience. We integrate multiple AI technologies to build interactive Intelligent Beings for science centres, conferences and enterprise solutions. Our unique vision bridges the divide between art and science to build original creative experiences using interactive storytelling and applied AI.
Reimagine AI - Integrated Platform
Live Demo - 10 Foot Projection
Build for Museum or conference exhibits - Interested in Humanity, Poetry, Artificial intelligence and Climate Change
Lyric AI is a collaboration between Google Brain and Reimagine.AI building an artificial intelligence assistant designed to help musicians with create original lyrics.
David hosted a panel and conversation with lead AI researchers: Joëlle Pineau head of Facebook AI, Philippe Beaudoin co-founder of Element AI, Doina Precup head of Deepmind and Pablo Castro researcher at Google Brain, at the Canada Museum of Science and Innovation.
• Reimagine AI has received funding from the Canada Media fund to build a prototype for its AI interactive technology
• The Climate Clock was presented at the G7 Summit in Quebec City
• David Usher was on CBC Q speaking about Creativity and AI
• David spoke at Google Toronto on Creativity and AI, May 14th
• David hosted a panel and conversation with the lead researchers from Google Brain, Facebook AI, Deepmind, and Element AI at the Ingenium Canada Museum of Science and Innovation on April 25th, 2018, Tixs are sold out.
• Lyric AI, the first phase of our Music/Artificial Intelligence collaboration with Google Brain (lead by Hugo Larochelle and Pablo Castro) was presented at NIPS2017 (Neural Information Processing Systems - Machine Learning and Computational Neuroscience Conference, Long Beach California) and SXSW
• Vice - Motherboard article on artificial intelligence and creativity featuring David Usher More: